Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Revelation - Self Titled (1975)


This album has one of my all time favorite joints called what good am i (without you). Very classic material right here I'm blessing y'all with. This album could be classified as sweet soul, but it has some more upbeat moments as well (which i personally aint feeling). There is also a pretty filthy drum break on here but i know most producers now a days don't even sample there own drums and just use premade kits for there fruity loop programs. *shakes head in disapointment*. But for my real diggas its there for yall. enjoy heres the link peace

click to download

2 comments:

HB said...

Don't hate on Fruity Loops. It's a very powerful little program. I use FL, and I sample my own drums, my own one-shot basses, etc.

Christopher Vanaria said...

thanks my man.i was contemplating buying this once but it was 10$ and extremly WORN out.scratched.garbage. so im actually excited cause i never even heard it before.props!