Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jayson Hoover - Self Titled




This album here is dope to me because it is my homie uncles album (peace 2 werd one). This is a extremely rare Canadian soul LP by Jayson Hoover. Jayson hoover is from Vancouver (my home town). There ain't much to say really about this album except that its dope and that Jayson hoover look like a fake ass Richard Prior. This album is very expensive in the range from 70$ to 90$ and is very rare so i am blessing you with this one. The cut that you are going to want check out on this album is called "She's my lady" which is certified HEAT! anyways enjoy

http://2867423020768.usercash.com

6 comments:

crateman302 said...

Good lookin out for this!

Dreamer456 said...

Thanks so much.

Trag said...

You're absolutely right, there are some super funky cuts. I would have never listened to this in the store. Thanks!

trakbuv said...

Check that corny cover - never heard, but gonna dig with your crazy taste - great start, great blog, Soulmite

jahcisco said...

thank you.

Nate said...

Can you please repost? I am from Vancouver and would love to hear this.